So, open a problem with the IBM support center.

Kris

2007/7/11, RPN01 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 Update: Increasing the virtual memory size of the PERFSVM userid solved
the problem. I wish PerfKit gave more useful messages.... I've been chasing
the wrong problem all day.

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55              200 First Street SW