Hi List,

  After all considerations here, I must say, first, thanks very much for all
help.
  Is not very easy understand, how today We can live without this list support.
  We tomorrow, will look for what Raymond Noal said about VTAM definitions,
that of course our configuration is not like was explained.
  But, more one think, We have here listed bellow, the error that was found
when try put TCPIP Virtual Machine Online :

  DTCIPI012I TCP/IP running under VM/ESA system
DTCIPI005I Trying to open GURI-SP TCPIP *
DTCIPI005I Trying to open PROFILE TCPIP *
DTCIPI006I Using profile file PROFILE TCPIP  *
DTCPRS007E Error encountered in reading PROFILE TCPIP  *:
DTCPAR123I Line 184: Unknown link name in GATEWAY cmd
DTCCE1031I CETI device initializing:
DTCPRI385I  Device ELANS1:
DTCPRI386I     Type: ELANS, Status: Not started
DTCPRI387I     Envelope queue size: 0
DTCPRI388I     Address: 0620
DTCCE1039I Error getting XA subchan id for 0621 or 0620 or 0623 or 0622
DTCPAR129I BSDROUTINGPARMS omitted or in error; using default routing
 for all links
DTCPRS095I Options enabled after reading PROFILE TCPIP  *:
DTCPRI156I    Trace:  {none

  Why the system want adjacents address of 620 ?
  We have only one machine attached channel to channel (Escon).

  Regards and Thanks again.

  Sergio

                 #message4820194615112696346710940237219053520925738 {
overflow:auto; visibility:hidden }

If you look closely you will

Raymond Noal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

      Sergio,
  Your IOCDS definitions seem to be correct after a quick review.
  The important thing is ------
  What do you have for your VTAM definitions? The 3174 devices are assigned to
VTAM, something similar to the following:

  TCP00001 APPL AUTH=NVPACE,EAS=1,PARSESS=NO,MODETAB=ISTINCLM,           *
                 SESSLIM=YES,DLOGMOD=D4C32XX3
  TCP00002 APPL AUTH=NVPACE,EAS=1,PARSESS=NO,MODETAB=ISTINCLM,           *
                 SESSLIM=YES,DLOGMOD=D4C32XX3
  TCP00003 APPL AUTH=NVPACE,EAS=1,PARSESS=NO,MODETAB=ISTINCLM,           *
                 SESSLIM=YES,DLOGMOD=D4C32XX3
  Then in your TCP/IP configuration file, you need a “BeginVTAM” section,
similar to this:
  BeginVTAM
    Port 23 ; 992

    ; Define the LUs to be used for general users.
    DEFAULTLUS
      TCP00001..TCP00030
    ENDDEFAULTLUS
  Note that the value used in the DEFAULTLUS section (in my case TCP00001,
etc.) corresponds to the VTAM LU name for the APPL statements. If you display
who is allocated to your 3174 devices, it should be allocated to VTAM (possibly
the started task of NET).
  As far as I know, when you attempt to use a 3270 session on your PC, you
configure your 3270 session to point to the TCP/IP address of your z/OS TCP/IP
address space. The z/OS TCP/IP will then determine that this request is really
for VTAM because you specified the port value of 23 (using the DEFAULTLU’s name
list) and pass the request onto VTAM. VTAM in turn then will establish your TSO
3270 session.
  The critical item is the DEFAULTLUS names must match the VTAM APPL names in
order for TCP/IP to communicate with VTAM.

  I hope this helps.
  If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

  HITACHI
 DATA SYSTEMS
  Raymond E. Noal
Senior Technical Engineer
Office: (408) 970 - 7978

Novo Yahoo! Cadê? - Experimente uma nova busca.