> LINK ESAMON 191 1913 RR
>
> When I sign on to VMTEST53 prior to ipl and
> do 'Q V ALL', I can see 1913, but when I ipl,
> I can't access 1913...it doesn't exist.  I know
> that I am missing part of the puzzle.  I want to
> copy the contents of ESAMON 191 from first to
> second level.  Do I need a minidisk in VMTEST53
> for 510RES (where ESAMON 191 disk is)?

Ann,

  Are you attaching the minidisk to the second level
  SYSTEM?  Just a link is not enough.  For example,
  from the second level system OPERATOR:

    ATT 1913 SYSTEM

  Then a Q DASD on the second level system should show
  you this disk.

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 674-8255 x-107
.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and contains information which may be confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, notify
the sender immediately, delete the communication and destroy all copies. Thank
you for your compliance.