From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 11:38 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: PROFILE EXEC to bring up second level VM

I also take the approach of keeping the logon terminal separate from the
OPERATOR console of the 2nd level system. I got in the habit of doing
this in the dark ages when it was sometimes (frequently) necessary to
trace the 2nd-level system's CP. It does have the advantage of
separating the first and second level systems from each other.

Regards,
Richard Schuh