I want to verify that I can't do something I wanted to do....

*------------------------ --- --- -- -------- -------- -------- --------
*T                        S   E   T  U        N        A        P
*E                        C   C   Y  S        O        C        A
*X                        O   O   P  E        D        T        R
*T                        L   L   E  R        E        N        M
*------------------------ --- --- -- -------- -------- -------- --------

*------------------------ --- --- -- -------- -------- -------- --------
* LOG BUT DO NOT DISPLAY MESSAGES FROM THE FOLLOWING MACHINES
                                     LINUX*

i.e I can't specify a userid with a prefix.
What I wanted to do was to tell PROP that all LINUXxx machines should be
logged.  That is, instead of specifying each of the machines (and remembering
to update PROP RTABLE with each new LINUX guest I create.

Thanks

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting