I don't think you can use an * in the userid field.  As a bypass, code an
exec as action routine and leave the userid field blank, your exec can then
test the userid.
Or, guessing you want to capture all SCIF messages of the LINUX servers, run
a special PROP server to which you route all SCIF messages of the LINUX
servers.  You can run as many PROP serves as you like, each of them might be
specialized in what they get and then filter/log/...

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support