I ran across this one a while back when I was using StumbleUpon for
Firefox. Very nice and yes, it would make a great poster!

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Walter
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:43 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Tux as you've never seen him before

Cross-posted to the IBMVM and Linux390 lists...

Even though it's not quite the same (this one is apparently done with
"new age" photo manipulation) it brings back memories of pictures
printed by print-chain printers of olde using simple characters or
character overlays.  Still, BRAVO!  Nice job by an unknown artist.
Would make nice posters.

http://www.100mb.nl/

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents
may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately
alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including
any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the
contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited.