I still have a copy.  I wonder how well it went thru Y2K?

If you read the text on the Tux, it looks like plain Linux code, streamed.
It's the addition of a color image overlaying the code, that makes the image.
Mark the code and highlight it.  All the code appears.

Long night....

The UPS system decided to quit for a few seconds.  Long enough to crash
everything.
The DS6800 didn't come up.  All devices are fenced.
Sufficient to dispatch a CE.  But no CE on second shift is trained on the
DS6800.
Now we are waiting for a first shift CE to make it in.

Well, nothing better to do....tonight.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

On 8/8/07, Mike Walter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Even though it's not quite the same (this one is apparently done with "new
> age" photo manipulation) it brings back memories of pictures printed by
> print-chain printers of olde using simple characters or character overlays.
> Still, BRAVO!  Nice job by an unknown artist.  Would make nice posters.
>
> http://www.100mb.nl/

I sure hope they had a program to do this...   Where's my 1403 Snoopy
calendar...

A similar principle was used here:
  http://inekevansolkema.web-log.nl/inekevansolkema/2005/08/tegeltjesbrug.html
For those who don't have Babelfish handy: the image on the bridge is
composed of over 4000 tiles ("Delfts Blauw") with pictures from
participants of the "Elfstedentocht" (traditional ice scating event in
The Netherlands).

Rob