From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lee Stewart
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 12:08 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Guest in 31 or 64 bit?

Thanks for all the responses...

My CP is in 64 bit (both from IPL and Q CPLEVEL), but it would be since
my hardware is 64 bit capable.

The question was really if some or all of the MVS (sorry z/OS) guests
were running in 64 bit mode.   And here the 2G test isn't valid -- they
are all test & development and all are less than 2G...

Oh well,   Thanks,
Lee

--

Lee Stewart, Senior SE