Interesting. I don't believe this was how it was done initially because it
doesn't like a tape attached to start. Also, it also abended on an I/O error at
EOV.

I can start looking for a version of DMSTVI through VMBACKUP now and see if it
somehow disappeared.

This system has been running for months. No known recent changes.

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services - z/VM and z/Linux
<http://ehs.homestead.wellsfargo.com/C1/MOBS/WebPart%20Pages/zVM.aspx>
w. (972) 753-5967
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for
your cooperation."

  _____