Well, there **used** to be an undocumented 2G limit to FTP transfers into
VM.  The error messages indicated that the disk was full.
But that was supposed to have been fixed a long time ago.

Are you 100% positive that you are using the current CMS FTP client and
server code (can't remember the guilty party) - nothing "leftover" lying
around?

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"Dave Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
08/28/2007 05:46 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Augh

Hi, Adam.

I am not sure that there *is* a file size limit on either the FTP client
or server. Are you sure you simply did not fill up the file system your
where FTPing to?

--
DJ
V/Soft

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited.