From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:42 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: no xautolog

Yes, you need the whole USER DIRECT, but please rename it to some other
fname that you don't confuse it with the 5.3 directory.

With ATTACH to yourself, you can see the whole volume.  To access a
minidisk on that volume, you need some help from CP, therefore, the disk
must be attached to CP ( i.e. ATTACH TO SYSTEM).  After an ATTACH to
SYSTEM, you will no longer get the "not mounted" error message.  But,
use my MDSK EXEC, it does it for you.  Read the introduction comments in
the MDSK EXEC to learn more.