To All:

    I have search the archives and found old post about the FXREC's and
found PTF VM63896 for z/VM 5.1 but I am on 5.2.  We just upgraded to a
z9 and HiperPAV is turned on.  I am just trying to think what has
changed to cause these messages.  In 5.2 just treats them as regular PAV
volume.  I just wondering if anyone else encountered this issue.

Frank

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication.