OPERATOR is defined at the secondary user in the directory, as supplied.
But I want to clarify a couple things I have seen:

        USERAUTH RSCSAUTH contains just one record
                * * GENERAL
                This allows TEST1 to only do a limited amount of things

        RSCSAUTH logged on
                SM RSCSAUTH Q SYS L
                Response returned
                TELL RSCSAUTH Q SYS L
                Response returned
                TELL RSCSAUTH DR TESTVM
                Response "Not authorized" returned
                SM RSCSAURTH DR TESTVM
                Response "Not authorized" returned

        RSCSAUTH DSC
                SM RSCSAUTH Q SYS L
                No Response - command response in console log
                TELL RSCSAUTH Q SYS L
                No Response - command not passed to RSCS
                SM RSCSAUTH DR TESTVM
                Response "Not Authorized" returned
                TELL RSCSAUTH DR TESTVM
                No Response - command not passed to RSCS

        Q SET shows MSG IUCV.

Looks like WAKEUP isn't processing MSG if it is disconnected. Could this
just be a WAKEUP problem? Has anybody got this working?

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services - z/VM and z/Linux
w. (972) 753-5967
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."