From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 10:22 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: RSCSAUTH

On Thursday, 10/25/2007 at 11:16 EDT, Bob Bates
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Q SET shows MSG IUCV.
>
> Looks like WAKEUP isn't processing MSG if it is disconnected. Could
> this just be a WAKEUP problem? Has anybody got this working?

Bob, if a disconnected user has a secondary user defined, and that
secondary user is logged on, the primary user will not receive any
messages.  They will be redirected to the secondary user and displayed
on that user's console (unless THEY are using *MSG).