From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jim Bohnsack
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 3:11 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: z/VM 5.3 installing DFSMS/VM PPF OVERRIDE question.

Rather than going thru the PPF OVERRIDE route, here's what I add to the
DFSMS directory entry.

* LINK ISPVM 0192 0192 RR
* DFSMS insists on having a 192 disk
  MDISK 0192 3390 T-DISK 1

DFSMS just wants to have a 192 disk.  It works for me.

Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside
VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com