This is what I get:

ftp xxxxxxxxxx
VM TCP/IP FTP Level 520
Connecting to xxxxxxxxx xx.xx.xxx.xx, port 21
220 whmm0232 Microsoft FTP Service (Version 5.0).
USER (identify yourself to the host):
userxxxx
>>>USER userxxxx
331 Password required for userxxxxx.
Password:

>>>PASS ********
230-Welcome to CGI-Technologie du document's FTP service.
230-
230-Bienvenue au service FTP de CGI-Technologie du document.
230-
230-
230 User userxxxx logged in.
Command:
cd tempi
>>>CWD tempi
250 CWD command successful.
Command:
cd Incoming
>>>CWD Incoming
250 CWD command successful.

Command:

dir

>>>PORT 172,27,128,66,26,22

200 PORT command successful.

>>>LIST

150 File status okay; about to open data connection.

-rwxrwxrwx   1 owner    group         8001037 Oct 26  9:54
Syscor_approbation_G8
85.pdf

226 Transfer complete, closing data connection.

Command:

put profile.exec

>>>SITE VARrecfm

500 'SITE VARrecfm': command not understood

>>>PORT 172,27,128,66,26,23

530 User access denied.

>>>STOR profile.exec

530 User access denied.

Command:

If I do through my PC (same user-name, password, commands) it works Ok.

Could it be a fire-wall issue?

Thanks,

Mike