I had one change to IPGATE: when using native SFS, the SFS server sees the
CMS client's alternate userid and acts accordingly.  When the standard
IPGATE is involved, this no longer works, so I changed a couple of lines in
IPGATE1Y
I also changed 1 line IPGATE1, but I didn't note why.  I think it was make
make IPGATE run when using VIPA addresses.  Both changes are available on
request.

(What is "Alternate Userid? e.g. user KRIS submits a VM Batch job that is
then executed in worker machine BATCH001; when the batch job connects to
SFS, SFS uses the authority of user KRIS instead of BATCH001)

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support