Speaking of the Age of VM ...

I brought my camcorder to SHARE for the VM birthday and induction
of new Knights.  But I do not have, and have not been able to arrange,
conversion of this to DVD or VCD.  I am sure that many VMers would
like to have a copy.  But I need help.

Now ... the one A-to-D converter I might borrow will do S-video,
and I'm sure that comes out great, but my camcorder only supports
NTSC output, which when run through the convertor looks terribly grainy.

Is there some kind soul who has 8mm video playback and the means
to convert it to decent resolution digital?  If you cannot burn
a DVD, I could handle that part.

Lemme know.

Thanks!

-- R;