Correct.

USER HATS
MACHINE ESA 1
... other stuff

will define a z/VM guest called HATS which only has a single CPU
assigned to it.

ref:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/hcsg0b20/3.2.
35

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.