In "glancing" at the subject line, my first thought was "why would anyone (other than maybe a developer in Endicott) want to create a CP Disabled Wait"?

Jim

Kris Buelens wrote:
------=_Part_2456_31291049.1196879405992

On can use the CP STORE command.

Here an extract of my RxServer code as response to a Signal Shutdown:
    if shutdown='SHUTDOWN' then 'CP STORE PSW 000A0000 80000FFF'