Phillip -

That's what happens when I do things in haste and don't test.
It should download now.

There are two version on the web site:

VVMFTP     1998:  From the original distribution.  I am using this on z/VM 3.1
VMFTPUPD   2002:  An updated version that Romney White just provided.

I am supplying both versions because I'm not sure that the new version
will work on the older releases of VM.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 44 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"