9472;──────&a
mp;#9472;─────&#947
2;──────&
#9472;──────&
amp;#9472;─────&#94
72;──────&amp
;#9472;──────
─
HCP9020W SYSTEM LOAD FAILURE; PROGRAM CHECK

Explanation:  A program check occurred during the IPL process. The module

code in the message identifier indicates the module executing when the

program check occurred.

System Action:  The system enters a disabled wait state (wait-state code
=
9020).

If using the Stand-Alone Program Loader, all registers will contain the

values held at the time the wait state was entered.

Operator Response:  Take a stand-alone dump and contact your system
support personnel. Attempt a FORCE start. If that fails, attempt a COLD

start. If the failure continues, contact
your IBM Support Center personnel for assistance.

Good luck!

--
Dale R. Smith

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 01:13:08 -0500, Neale Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>