Hi, Chip.

As Alan has already informed us, DMS/CMS is still available for z/VM.
Another tool that can support DMS/CMS applications with no change to
either the programs, panels, or PCB files is RDM/ESA from the University
of Victoria. IBM also had at one time an IUO program called NEATWIND,
written by Brendan Jones, IBM A/NZ. It was quite impressive with what it could do to manipulate and display 3270 screens.

Chip Davis wrote:
This won't help Raymond any, but it reminded me of something.

I used to write a lot of panel apps using a VM program product called
Display Management System for CMS. It had interfaces for EXEC/EXEC2, COBOL, PL/I, RPG, and BAL, but I used REXX with no problems. Admittedly it was ISPF-Lite but it did everything we needed for some pretty sophisticated applications. It has a slick (well, for 1980) interactive panel design tool that would let you build anything a 327x could display. DMS was really lightweight and
 fast, both in time-to-production and execution speed.

Anyone know what happened to it?

-Chip Davis- Aresti Systems, LLC