From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Huegel, Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:55 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: RECEIVE question

Using the site command is probably best for you right now..
Here is a quick description of READPRT it may be of interest because the
source is available so you can change it to do anything you like.

* MODULE NAME : READPRT                                               *
* FUNCTION : READ THE FIRST PRINTER FILE FOUND IN THE VIRTUAL CARD    *
*            READER, WRITE IT TO A CMS DISK UNDER THE SPECIFIED FILE  *
*            NAME AND FILETYPE, RECREATING THE ASA CARRIAGE CONTROL   *
*            AS THE FIRST CHARACTER IN EACH LOGICAL RECORD.
*

It's only about 200 instructions .