I have 2 different RSCS links defined to the same physical LPR (HP 8150).

One link is for landscape, one is for portrait (see definitions below). W
hen
I send a printout to the portrait queue, the link autostarts fine and the

document is printed successfully. When I send the same printout to the
landscape queue, I get "DMTAXM101I File 7431 (7431) enqueued on link
ROC815WL" and the link never starts. I can stop/restart the link and the
document will then print. I have other LPR's defined exactly the same way

and they all autostart correctly on both landscape and portrait queues.

The links are defined as follows:

LINKDEF ROC815W  TYPE LPR   MANUAL FORM *    AST
LINKDEF ROC815WL TYPE LPR   MANUAL FORM *    AST
PARM  ROC815W  EXIT=LPRXPSE ITO=0 SEC=NO #

               HOST=149.24.51.28 #                /* HP 8150 Devl WW  *
/
               PRINTER=raw #

               USER=YES #                         /* allow overrides  *
/
               EPARM='FORM=POCP1109'              /* Portrait 60 lpp
 */

PARM  ROC815WL EXIT=LPRXPSE ITO=0 SEC=NO #

               HOST=149.24.51.28 #                /* HP 8150 Devl WW  *
/
               PRINTER=raw #

               USER=YES #                         /* allow overrides  *
/
               EPARM='FORM=LACP1012'              /* landscape
 */

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?