Horst,

I can send you assembler and VMSES instructions for a working DFSMS exit
FSMRMSHR (RMS Library Partitioning).

FSMRMSHR calls a Rexx EXEC to do its actual work.

 You would have to adjust a few assembler lines and names to convert  it into
your desired FSMRMDEV exit that calls a Rexx EXEC.

The main effort is the 2 exits have different parameters but  should be easy
for adventurous, novice assembler to adjust the parameter references. The
parameter types of FSMRMDEV are a subset of the types used by FSMRMSHR except
for FSMRMDEV's 'Real dev address' bit(16) input parameter for which an example
is probably in the 'z/Vm Application Dev Guide for Assembler'.

John (Novice assembler)

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.