If you create a PROFILE EXEC on 191 that checks who's running and invokes
another exec if it's a dumper machine, e.g.:
if userid() /= 'DMPADMIN' then do
  'CP SP CON DMPADMIN'
   'EXEC' userid()
   'CP LOGOFF'
   end

and create "<userid> EXEC" for every dumper machine that you are actually
going to use and that contains something simple (you are going to maintain
this), e.g.:

' EXEC DDRCOPY $VOLS$ <source_addr> $VOLS$ <target_addr>'

then you only need to write a DDRCOPY EXEC that will link source and target
minidisks and invoke DDR program.

>From here you only need to maintain <userid> EXEC's from dump maintenance
machine and autolog dumper machines to do the work.