If you can get them to use a common profile, and possibly run a script or
control file that matches the userid, then there'd really be no need for the
writable 191 in each dumper virtual machine. You could place the 191 under
either $VOLS$ or some other "maintenance" user, and have the profile just
link it rr as well.

We do this with all our Linux guests; they share a single 191 minidisk, and
the profile accounts for any differences that may be required.

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55                200 First Street SW