Who would want to work on a z/IT?  That sounds like it should be in your
teenager's room.

Adam Thornton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@listserv.uark.edu>
02/14/2008 10:41 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@listserv.uark.edu>

IBMVM@listserv.uark.edu
cc

Subject
Re: Any Rumors?

On Feb 14, 2008, at 10:14 AM, Mary Anne Matyaz wrote:

> "It shows a "z/HE" as the CPC NAME."
>
> Damnit, I'm sick of this chauvenistic crap! Isn't there one female
> in Pougkeepsie?? For crying out loud, why can't it be a z/HER or a z/
> SHE for once!!!

I've had enough of the rampant genderism on this mailing list.
Entities-of-indeterminate-gender deserve a voice too.  Hence, my vote
is for z/IT.

Adam

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the
information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the
sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.