________________________________

        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Huegel, Thomas
        Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:04 AM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: Any Rumors?

I suspect it will also come in pink. Maybe there will be a high maintenance model. -----Original Message----- From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dave Jones Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:26 AM To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU Subject: Re: Any Rumors?

        IBM has a history of announcing the bigger processor of a
processor family first (e.g., the z/990 was announced before the z/890 was....). I suspect that the "z/HER" will be the designation of the smaller model....and it will probably be better looking as well. Mary Anne Matyaz wrote: > "It shows a "z/HE" as the CPC NAME." > > Damnit, I'm sick of this chauvenistic crap! Isn't there one female in > Pougkeepsie?? For crying out loud, why can't it be a z/HER or a z/SHE for > once!!! > > > Mary Anne > (Tongue planted firmly in cheek) > -- DJ V/Soft z/VM and mainframe Linux expertise, training, consulting, and software development www.vsoft-software.com