And don't forget those anniversaries. You know, the delivery date, the first
z/VM IPL, the first z/OS crash.and on and on and on... That is what makes
the younger models so attractive, not so many things to remember.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of O'Brien, Dennis L
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:53 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Any Rumors?

And it will get jealous if you upgrade to a better model.

And don't even THINK about outsourcing some of your work to a timesharing
service while you have one.

                                                       Dennis

"The popularity and effectiveness of modern anti-depressants is one of the
great challenges of contemporary dramaturgy.  We no more want Willy Loman to
solve his problems with Prozac than we want Stanley and Stella Kowalski to
get air-conditioning."  -- Playwriting 101

  _____