On: Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 09:45:10AM -0500,Dennis Boone Wrote:

}  > I was going to say that my grandkids could show me how to watch this,
}  > but then I noticed a msg on that You Tube screen saying "The URL
}  > contained a malformed video ID".
}
}  > Anyone with a solution?
}
}  > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dj2fURxbdIZs
}
} Ah, the 4,178,931,460'th victim of quoted-printable encoding.  Rip the
} "3D" out and try it again.

Remove the "=" also with the "3D".

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67