Congratulations Dennis Boone, Rich Greenberg, and Phil Smith III. You're as technologically adept as my 8 g'kids. Maybe the 5081 cards I still carry with me suck the newer brain matter out of me.
Jim

Phil Smith III wrote:
Jim Bohnsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was going to say that my grandkids could show me how to watch this,=20
but then I noticed a msg on that You Tube screen saying "The URL=20
contained a malformed video ID".

Anyone with a solution?

It's quoted-printable -- the "=3D3D" in the middle should be changed to =
just "=3D".

Or just go to YouTube and search for univac -- the clip is titled =
"Remington-Rand Present the Univac", and is the second or third hit.

...phsiii

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University