Leland, I believe you now need to explicitly ask IBM for access to the source code. Once IBM verifies that you hold a valid license , they send you the url of a secure web site (with a user id and password) that you can access and download the source.

Hope this helps.

Leland wrote:
Is the source code no longer distributed?  If I'm remembering correctly, most of
the source distributed with at least 4.3.0 or 4.4.0?  Just got a moistened
whistle while at SHARE and wanted to do a bit of casual reading.  :-)

Leland

--
DJ

V/Soft
  z/VM and mainframe Linux expertise, training,
  consulting, and software development
www.vsoft-software.com