I have run the command as suggested.

Here is the response:

VMFBLD PPF 4VMVMQ40 LE ( ALL

VMFBLD2760I VMFBLD processing started

VMFBLD1836E This program requires LOCAL 4C4 to be accessed

VMFBLD1836E This program requires LOCAL 4C2 to be accessed

VMFBLD1836E This program requires DELTA 4D2 to be accessed

VMFBLD1836E This program requires APPLY 4A6 to be accessed as R/W
because it is
            a target of Software Inventory files

VMFBLD1836E This program requires APPLY 4A4 to be accessed

VMFBLD1836E This program requires APPLY 4A2 to be accessed

VMFBLD1836E This program requires BASE 4B2 to be accessed

VMFBLD1836E This program requires BUILD0 49E to be accessed as R/W
because it is
            a target of build lists

VMFBLD1836E This program requires BUILD2 49B to be accessed as R/W
because it is
            a target of build lists

VMFBLD1836E This program requires BUILD5 19D to be accessed as R/W
because it is
            a target of build lists

VMFBLD1836E This program requires BUILD9 402 to be accessed as R/W
because it is
            a target of build lists

VMFBLD2760I VMFBLD processing completed unsuccessfully

Daniel Allen | Senior Systems Programmer | 1-800-457-3736x11241