From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Sikich, Frank J.
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 8:49 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Using WakeUp to cycle a zLinux instance

To All:

    I have a zLinux that is having issues and as a temporary bandaid I need
to cycle the instance every morning.  Will the wake command help me
accomplish this?  That for everyone input.

Frank Sikich

NCC

***National City made the following annotations

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication.