From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:53 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: CMS VSCREEN

"From another user?"
CP SEND CP ATTN maybe, but I don't  see the use of it, maybe we need
to get more light.  Note too that a VSCREEN user cannot run in a
disconnected machine...

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, please notify the
sender
and delete all copies immediately. The sender believes this message and any
attachments
were sent free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and other forms of malicious
code.
This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.
The
recipient opens any attachments at the recipient's own risk, and in so doing,
the
recipient accepts full responsibility for such actions and agrees to take
protective
and remedial action relating to any malicious code. Travelport is not liable
for any
loss or damage arising from this message or its attachments.