If such a beast were to materialize, would IBM let customers run it on
IFL's (where "L" stand for Linux)?

             Stephen Frazier
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .ok.us>                                                    To
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: z/VM -  Lightweight specific
                                       purpose file system

             03/25/2008 05:45
             PM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

Are you attempting to write a windows emulator that runs under VM?

Looking at your companies web site it looks like you mostly sell products
that run under z/OS.

If you can do this there will be a lot of interest.

--
Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit