________________________________

        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colin Allinson
        Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 8:03 AM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: DR refresh of active SFS

        I have done a refresh of our DR system. To put this in context -
it is the function that we need rather than any particular data.

        I did this as full pack dumps and expected a few issues on the
restart after the restore (changing spool files etc.). I did expect to
have some SFS server issues with active files.

        What has happened is that most SFS servers start OK but the most
active one just dumps on startup.

        Is there any way to do a verification/clean process so that I
can get it started with whatever is valid - or do I have to take another
complete dump with our production system down.

        I would welcome any suggestions.

        Colin Allinson

        Amadeus Data Processing GmbH