On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:16:23 -0400, Jim Bohnsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>It really does "depend".  I'd love to send you a softcopy but it was
>written before I could have saved you one.  I have a typewriter written

>carbon copy.

If you have a scanner you could make a JPG image of each page.  It's not

as ideal as OCR'ing it, but it is stil a worthwhile endeavor for such
material.

>An important element that goes into this is the expectation of the
>user.  Consistency is important as is the perception of the difficulty

>of the task.

The "percection of the difficulty of the task" is an interesting non-
tangible aspect.  If you can scan in your paper I'd love to read it!

Brian Nielsen