I've used scanners to OCR documents, but it still requires time afterward
to proofread the final document.  Sometimes that can be a barrier to
someone releasing a useful document, which a simple image copy dispenses

with.

Brian Nielsen

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:16:37 -0700, Schuh, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrot
e: