From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Horlick, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:30 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Using SET SHARE, performance problem

Unfortunately the guy with the EXPLORE/VM stats is off today.

I have added them all up and the total VSEs add up to 90%. That's the
minimum. There not capped.

I have CICS/TS highest priority in all my VSEs. All the batch partitions
are lowest in priority.

We are going to have do some comparisons with EXPLORE data before and
after the change.

10%. Times 5 machines. I guess I was a real dummy in not preparing the
client for this increase in CPU usage.

Mike