From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 15:35
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Software on tape

We get our software from VSSI, Velocity-Software and CA via FTP. I have
gotten an RSU and individual PTFs from IBM that way. I don't know about
an initial distribution, though.

About your customer number - has BoA started having its software sent to
Charlotte because of the tax burden that CA imposes? If so, your old CA
number customer will have been deleted this year. I know that mine did.
It was supposed to have been changed over 2 years ago, but nobody told
me (it was an MVS secret). The old number worked up to the end of last
year.

Regards,
Richard Schuh