It makes me wonder - was the SFS backup running when you tried this last
night?

David Wakser

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wandschneider, Scott
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:39 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: SFS Locked Directory - Fixed!!!

Thanks to all you contributed.  I have successfully enabled the storage
group.

link maint 193 193 rr
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:31:39

acc 193 g
DMSACP723I G (193) R/O
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:31:43
set filepool techsrv:

query filepool disable
Object Type  Object ID  Disabled Creator   Mode        Link Status
GROUP        2          YES      SFSBKUP   SHARE       LINKED
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:32:45

filepool enable group 2 techsrv: ( for sfsbkup
DMSWFP3485I FILEPOOL processing begun at 09:33:08 on 6 May 2008.
DMSWFP3486I FILEPOOL processing ended at 09:33:08 on 6 May 2008.
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:33:08

query filepool disable
Object Type  Object ID  Disabled Creator   Mode        Link Status
FILESPACE    PKSBP      NO       -         -           -
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 09:33:20

Thank you,
Scott R Wandschneider
Senior Systems Programmer