I did a Q ISLINK in my z/VM account, which never came back with a
response... And now I can¹t log in using any account.

Any idea what I¹ve messed up or how to unlock things and allow logins again?
Right now, logging in freezes at the logon time, as so:

LOGON MAINT
HCPLNM102E DASD 0123 forced R/O; R/W by DIRMAINT
z/VM Version 5 Release 3.0, Service Level 0702 (64-bit),
built on IBM Virtualization Technology
There is no logmsg data
FILES: 0016 RDR,   NO PRT,   NO PUN
LOGON AT 10:20:40 CDT THURSDAY 05/15/08

It¹s been hung this way for roughly 20 minutes. Will a trip to the console
to force off the original offending user help me, or just make things worse?
Should this be opened as an ETR with IBM?

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\