From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stephen Frazier
Sent: Wednesday, 21 May 2008 5:16 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: XEDIT and non-printables

Checking my "3270 Reference Summary" after blowing the dust off I see -
x'11' is 'Set Buffer Address' - the next two bytes are the address on the screen where
following characters are displayed.

Kris Buelens wrote:
Xedit will never send X'11' to a 3270 when present in data, everything

below X'40' is replaced by the non-disp character.

3270 control characters do exist below x'40': Start field, Set Buffer address, .. But I don't know these by heart.