All the organization I've worked for who had mainframes have all had IBMLink
access (contracts)

Unfortunately we don't have that now and I was wondering if IBMLink has some
sort of free access level where you don't need a contract.

All I need is to get the latest update for DIRMAINT...and look at the buckets.

I there any IBM web site I can go to and register for free access even at a
minimal level.

Thanks.
LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this
message and empty from your trash.