Hi,

In z/VM 5.3, we broke the native VLAN out from the default VLAN.  So you
can set  a default and a native vlan id.   DEFINE VSWITCH name RDEV rdev
VLAN this_is_the_default  NATIVE this_is_the_native.   In z/VM 5.2,  the
native and the default vlan are the same.  So DEFINE VSWITCH name RDEV
rdev VLAN this_is_both_default_and_native.

I hope that information helps you.

Tracy (Bolinda) Adams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
z/VM Development - Virtual Networking