We have some DASD devices that were, until a few minutes ago, in the
Devices_NotAccepted list. I have made some of them accepted, both in the
SYSTEM CONFIG and by command. Now, I am confronted with a DEFINE DEVICE
command that, from the HELP files is as clear as murky water to me (the
problem may well be between my ears). Is it as simple as "DEFINE DEVICE
F6EF-F6F7 UNITADD EF CUNUMBER nnnn DASD" (nnnn to be filled in when
someone supplies the value from the IOCP - I do not have ready access)?
Assuming that I get them defined, is all that is left varying them
online? They will initially be attached to the user who is going to
prepare them for use, so there will be no ATTACH to SYSTEM.

Regards,
Richard Schuh